Country 106 Star Search
Rules and Regulations
- One (1) Winner Will Receive One (1) Professionally Recorded Single from Evergreen Music Studio in Calgary, Alberta and airplay on CKVG-FM (Country 106.5) & CKLJ-FM (96.5 CKfm)
- All Those Chosen to Preform at Country 106.5 Star Search Will Be Required to Be Available on Friday, August 11th from 3:00pm to 4:00pm. Winner *May be Asked to Preform on Grandstand Stage Ahead of the Chuckwagon Races at the Vegreville Fair Around 6:45pm on Friday, August 11th.
- Travel to and Accommodations in Calgary NOT Included in Prize
- ‘Country 106.5 Star Search Space’ is Limited … Not All Artists Who Enter Will Be Guaranteed a Performance Time Slot
- Bands/Artists Will Be Expected To a Play Minimum of One (1) Song Each; At No Point Will Band/Artists Play Any More than the Maximum Number of Songs Allowed Unless Previously Arranged
- Winner Determined By a Judging Panel Chosen by Country 106.5
- Additional Judges Points Will Be Awarded for Original Material and Country Format
- For the Winner; the Single Recorded Must Be Original Material, however, it DOES NOT need to be the song preformed during the Star Search Competition. Details to be discussed with Evergreen Studios.
- Winners Will Not Be Eligible for Airplay of Recorded Single Should the Material Not be Original or Deemed Vulgar.