Succession Planning Workshop with Kelly Sidoryk
Wednesday, January 10th
Join us for a day-long workshop exploring the succession journey for farming families. Facilitated by Kelly Sidoryk, we will examine:
- the steps of the succession planning process
- creating a shared vision
- communication and decision making
- roles and responsibilities
- important members of the succession planning team
- contingency plans
- inter-generational dialog
Price: $30/person or $50/Farm Unit (2 people)
More Information (Country 106.5 is not responsible for external websites)
Holden Community Hall
The event runs from 9:00am to 3:30pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.